Let's Improve Our Spanish Language.

Hi friends. Well, I am interested in Learning and Improving my Spanish Language because I am going to study Spanish Language during 2 years as a facultative extra-course in my college, that's why I have made this page in order to collect many Spanish Staffs, Services, Grammar Texts, Vocabularies and many other things related to learning and improving Spanish Language in order to help myself and my friends in improving our Spanish Language as a second language. I am going to add many useful services to my page hoping it will become a reference to all friends who are Spanish Language Learners.
I hope you like my page and find it useful. Please Bookmark it add it to your Favorites list and keep visiting it daily for my updates ,Please contact me for your opinions : bestwalid2222@yahoo.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please contact me for any comments.

Spanish Audio Listening - New Words Everyday - First Page

Spanish Audio Free Online:
This page may help us in improveing our Spanish listening ability.
Everyday we can find new contents on this Spanish Audio page.
As you see,there are five (5) speakers below,we just need to click on the (5) speakers below in order to listen to a Spanish audio words and Spanish small sentences with brief explanations, they are spoken by a native Spanish speaker.(loading of services here may take just a few seconds ,so please be patient).

click on the triangle in the middle and listen to the new world,and see the meaning in English.


click on the circle in the center,then listen.you can see also the English meaning.


2 speakers are here , click on each to listen,and see the English meaning.


Although there are 6 speakers here , however you can listen to the spanish word by clicking on the speaker nest to "Spanish" and also see the English meaning.


Spanish Language Improvement Free online
http://spanishimprovement.blogspot.com
2009